Beginning November 2018 the Green Center will change its day of operation each month to the first Thursday of each month from 7am - 3pm.
Citywide Clean Up Days October 2018
October 17th - 19th, Wednesday - Friday, 1pm - 6pm
October 20th, Saturday, 8am - 5pm
Flyer available here
Lago Vista provides a number of Green services that are available to residential utility customers at no additional cost.
The City collects tree trimmings and brush:
7am - 3pm
The first Thursday of each month at 21155 FM 1431 (1/4 mile west of Lago Vista Middle School).
You must bring a copy of your City of Lago Vista utility bill and picture ID as verification.
Utility customers must call (512) 267-1155 to obtain authorization to allow their landscaping company to drop off brush for them on collection days.
- Drop offs are only allowed on the designated collection dates and times.
- Construction debris, lumber, leaves, and stumps will not be accepted.
- Only green brush or limbs will be accepted.
- Limbs must be 10" or less in diameter.
- No bulk trash will be accepted except on City Clean Up days, which are announced on the City website.
The following fees apply to City of Lago Vista property owners who are not using City utilities:
- $25 - Pickup load
- $25 - Trailer load 8' or less
- $50 - Trailer load greater than 8'
- $50 - Pickup with trailer load 8' or less
- $75 - Pickup with trailer load greater than 8'
Residents are welcome to take home as much mulch as they want, at no charge. City crews will load containers, pickup trucks, or trailers upon request. The City of Lago Vista is not responsible for any parasites that the mulch might contain.