- Review all of the information contained in the Code of Ordinances Chapter 14 Section 6.10 Accessory Buildings and Uses
- Submit a completed Miscellaneous Building Permit application. Incomplete applications will not be accepted for processing.
- Along with the application, submit a plat (survey) of the property indicating:
- All existing structures
- The location of the proposed accessory building drawn to scale
- The distances marked from the proposed project to all property lines. Accessory buildings cannot be located within the drainage and public utility easements on the property.